Many agreements in the blockchain ecosystem involve payments in cryptocurrency. The immutability and virtual anonymity of blockchain transactions has elevated written contracts to great importance, as there is little recourse when business is conducted otherwise.
We have experience drafting and reviewing various types of contracts for our crypto/blockchain clients, including the following:
- ATM placement agreements;
- Blockchain-specific software license agreements;
- Cryptocurrency purchase and sale agreements;
- Cryptocurrency sale commission fee agreements;
- Non-disclosure agreements;
- Developer contractor agreements; and
- Simple Agreements for Future Tokens.
Contact us to review or draft your blockchain related contracts to ensure your interests are well protected from the outset of your commercial relationship.